Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guess what bunneh got in the mail today....

Mah first Offical Observer "OO" Cards...or OOPS!!


Seems that I went a leeetle bit over my allotted ten minute window for ID.
Honestly, when I looked at the mail I said "COOL!!! NEW QSL CARD"..Then I opened it...BWEH?!?! How did I feel. Dunno. Kinda upset? Maybe for a little bit. Miffed? maybe for a little bit too. But I did get a great signal report from the OO. Just was a bit long winded. At least equipment blocks weren't checked. My stuff works! I did take the time to send him a nice email. Really, no sarcasm, I sent him a very nice thank you email for giving me a heads up and for the "flowers" Guess it beats getting that pink envelope from Gettysburg!

Anyhoo...I'm going to bed. CYA all tomorrow.

This is Whisky-Three-Bravo-November-Yankee....BuNnY Amateur Radio... OOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment