Thursday, January 28, 2010

Maryland Drivers

Two simple words describe native Maryland drivers....

YOU SUCK!

Do they not teach you about...
  1. Turn signals...PLEASE
  2. Entering the highway? Really, the flow of traffic is going 65+ and you creep on at 15mph! Then you get all huffy and wanna flip me the bird because I flash my high beams at you and lay on my horn. MFP! Let you in on a neat-o-item in your car. ITS THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL! Get on it and MERGE!
  3. You may like NASCAR....You may think your "Dale"...YOUR NOT! Stop weaving thru traffic (IE the beltway) like you're at Talladega!
  4. You see the lane is exit only...you know its gonna exit. Why then in the name of Rotella-T do you decide "oh, I need to hit the brakes and get over a lane" right at the exit...when I'm right behind you at 60 freekin miles an hour! STOOPIT! Again, you all get huffy when I flash the highs and lay on the horn. (You reading this you New Hampshire Avenue exit dorks! get the hell over like..I dunno... half a mile before the exit not 10 yards from the sand drums! Idiots)
Anyhow, I look forward to this every day. Gurr...

Ren...the guy behind you in the 10,000lb truck when you just decided your not in the correct lane and this is a good place to stop, have a McBiskit, and wait for an opening...W3BNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment