Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Somewhere in the ether.....

That is 60m (chan. 4) to be exact. And in-between overs I get this from another station.

"So, are you part of the Rodent Revolution?"









HAH! For those that dont know what the "Rodent Revolution" is... here is the basics with some MP3's as well! So yeah...you caught me. I knew about WBNY and the R.R but never heard an on air broadcast. So I decided to legitimize the call by adding the "3" and it was available. If not, I would have been K3BNY but I really do like W3BNY and glad that it was available.

So officially.... NO, I am not THE WBNY nor am I the voice of the rodent revolution. Do I support same...well...SQUIRREL!!!

Have a good evening and wear your ears...PROUDLY!

Ren...Bunneh...but not THAT bunneh....W3BNY...out!

No comments:

Post a Comment