Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OO update

Yesterday I put up an entry about how I got reminded of the 10 minute ID rule. Well...I screwed up and posted to QRZ.com last night after I got done here and right before bed. I didnt want to repeat myself. Just wanted to throw the post up, and have folks read the entry (that and get someone to read this thing...). Woke up and ZOMG!!! Three pages of entries! wow! A whopping percentage of them got the point and I got back some humorous entries...Steak knives...LOL! Then there were the "winners"

"So you are proud of the fact that you are operating a station and not complying with the FCC Regs?????? If so I assume you would be proud if you were operating out of band. Hey, if you were only a few Khz out of band what's the big deal? You know all those pesky little rules are for guys who don't know how to operate like you do! You are special and we should all take a lesson from your swell way of operating! NOT!"

Sheez...Like I shot his cat or something. Never fear. I left OF a tasty tidbit for him to chew on. Anyway, isn't life like that. Share something with people and most of them get the point and then there are others....

Back to work with me.

Ren...Teh Bunneh...aka W3BNY. Have a good morning...Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment