Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More on vertical antenna radials.

Just thought I would cite a few of my sources that I used to re-think the radial system that I had for my vertical antenna.

  1. Good information from the University of Hawai'i amateur radio club. Look around. Other neat information here too! Clicky
  2. Very informative document from SteppIR antennas about vertical antenna radial systems. PDF clicky
  3. Butternut/Bencher antennas document about vertical antennas. PDF Clicky
  4. "The Ground Image Vertical Antenna" Dr. Jerry Sevic W2FMI(SK) QST Magazine July 1971
  5. K9JY put down a nice system for his Zero Five antenna! Clicky to see his blog
Just a few that I used. You can also use "vertical antenna radials" or words to that effect as a Google search term to help you out.

Coming soon....Mah at-1011 antenna and mount system.

DE W3BNY...Bunneh Amateur radio....out!

No comments:

Post a Comment